10th Science One Mark Questions
1. What are the HIV Tests?
ELISA and Western Blot
2. The first vaccine injected into a just born baby is?
3. What is the symptom of Vitamin A deficiency disease?
4. Dolly was developed by where?
Roselind Institute in Scotland - 1996
5. What was the Edward Jenner period?
1749 to 1823
6. Who was coined by the term vaccine?
7. What is the usage of Acetic acid?
The production of vinegar
8. ___________ is the responsible for causing malaria?
9. Malaria transmitted by?
Anopheles – the female mosquito
10. What is the name of most serious plasmodium causing malaria?
11. Symptoms of tuberculosis?
Persistent cough and Loss of body weight
12. Which is the major disease in 1970?
13. Influenza causative agent is?
14. ____ is alternate expression of same gene?
15. Pick out a non-antigen. Entry of ______?